By making a donation besides contributing the blog you will be helping me to improve the blog more and more .

USD

DONATION GOAL

Hello friends, from today and for the first time on the blog I'll put a kind of "monthly donation goal" here on the blog for those who want to help, but there will be no kind of benefit and this will only be for those who really want and can help. In fact the amount will not be high (50USD) and I will leave all the donations that have been made just below. I'm always doing backup of blog stuff, as well as other things and this will help, so if anyone wants and can help I appreciate it.

Just remembering that no one is obliged and that I will not demand anything from anyone, also there will be no problem if the goal is not reached. This is just a way to help and if you can't, there is no problem.

The donation button is just below the banner
Goal ($50)
50 of 50 Reached

♥ Thanks to all the friends who were able to help in August, I appreciate it
the best to you all ♥


Password for files: jp80ss

Hello friends, unfortunately the blog 3 has been deleted again. I'll try to recover it and for the moment we'll stay here on blog 2.

YOSHIE KASHIWABARA - 花梨


GD | MF | MG

Title: Karin (花梨)
Genre:  Pop
Release: 1982.10.01
Bitrate:  320 Kbps
Format: Mp3


Tracklist:

1. 花梨
2. スノー・バード