By making a donation besides contributing the blog you will be helping me to improve the blog more and more .

USD
BRL

JPOP80SS2 - JPOP80SS3


Hello friends, for those who don't know, this blog was deleted on April 6, 2023 (by the blogspot, not by me) and has now been recovered ( on June 29, and with that we have two blogs which is Jpop80ss2 which will serve as a Backup and Jpop80ss3 which is the new one, where I make new posts.

Anyway, this blog is more organized in relation to the other in relation to the list of artists, years, countries and etc; but the things here are older and we will not have new posts.
The new posts will be on Jpop80ss3:


MASAMICHI SUGI - WORLD OF LOVE


MP3: GD | MF | MG
FLAC: GD | MF | MG

Title: World of Love
Genre:  Pop
Release: 1992.06.21
Bitrate:  VBR / Lossless
Format: Mp3 / Flac


Tracklist:

01. You are so beautiful
02. Welcome to My World
03. Monalisa in Love
04. Swing with Cinema
05. Homework of Summer
06. Lost in Love
07. Smily Smile
08. Down to the Mexico
09. That's my job
10. Emy on My Mind
11. Have You Ever Seen the Rainbow?